2016 ADO Playoff Calendar:
ADO PDF file Link
Additional ADO National Playoff information at at this link
Watch for additional Qualifier Dates!
Bench Warmer Driving
Sam's Saloon Driving
Dirty Bull Driving Directions
Fleet Reserved Association Directions
Ventura County Dart Association|
2017 VCDA Local ADO Qualifiers
Where: The Benchwarmer 1855 E. Main Street Ventura, Ca. (805) 643-4303
Open to anyone. Must be 21 years of age or older.
The Ventura County Dart Association will be hosting an Open ADO National Team Qualifier at the Bench Warmer.
Fleet Reserve Association Club 70
Entry Fee: $10
Starts at 7:00 pm and continues until all matches have been played.
- All Games will be 501 SO/DO
- Round Robin, Round Robin Groups based on the number of entries.
- Each player will play each opponent all 3 legs.
- Each player will play every other entrant or every entrant in their group (based on the size of the entry pool.)
- Winner will be the player having won the most legs during the competition.
- Tie breakers will be a one leg playoff.
Any one can enter, but if you win you must join the ADO to participate in the Regional Qualifier.
Winners will advance to the August 20, 2017 Regional Qualifier at:
14231 Garden Road
Poway, Ca 92064
(858) 486-2300 or (858) 486-4537
Any question contact VCDA.
Ventura County Dart Association on facebook.com